Friday, August 29, 2014

Prayer for Today: Friday, August 29, 2014



Prayer for Today: Friday, August 29, 2014

Father God Thanks Always for Blessing all of Your Children Worldwide and for Your Love and Support Today and Forever. Father God who Art in Heaven and Earth I Give thanks for another Friday and a Labor Day Weekend for myself, my family, friends, and associates’; and for Every One Celebrating it.  May we all move through this last day of the workweek and new weekend safely with love, peace and hope in all our endeavors remembering that You are the Most High God. Father God You are Awesome and I Love You. Father as always I would like to Thank You for providing Everyone Worldwide with food and shelter and for always providing our daily needs as well as many of our desires.  Lord God You know that I ask for forgiveness for myself and everyone else, so please forgive us of our transgressions as we forgive those who transgress against us and thanks for giving us all a desire as well as an ability to forgive others of their transgressions against us.  Father God Thanks for giving us Jesus Christ your Holy Son to save us and redeem us all via His Merciful Sacrifice; I am Grateful for Your Tender Mercy and Care for myself and all My Brothers and Sisters Worldwide.  Please continue to lead us away from negativity and temptations that will keep us in bondage to sin, disease and negative behavior that leads to early physical disease and death!  Father Today’s Special Prayer is for everyone fighting against any negativity in the world and suffering from any disease and illness associated with our immune systems. Thanks for giving everyone suffering faith to believe in a healing whether it is via You or Your Worldwide Private And Public Medical and Healthcare Facilities using the Staff that Works in Them. Finally Lord God Almighty, My Father and Creator of All Things I am Grateful so Thanks for Everything that You Have Blessed All Your Children with Worldwide this Past Week Mentally, Physically and Financially because You are the Most High God and Father to the World Whether We Acknowledge Your Presence or Existence or Not! So Will Forever Love, Honor, Worship and Thank You; I Offer Total Praise to You as the Great I AM, to Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit as this Friday continues and the Labor Day Holiday Weekend begins for You are GOD and Thine is the Kingdom, Power and the Glory Forever and Ever.  Amen, Amen, Amen and Amen…

My Latest Book - 
http://www.amazon.com/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Negative-Addictions-ebook/dp/B006G25Z4W
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Live-Free/127941687362650?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment