Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Prayer for Today: Wednesday, August 27, 2014






Prayer for Today: Wednesday, August 27, 2014

My Father GOD who Art in Heaven and in Earth Residing In, Through, and Around Everyone and Everything Living, Moving and Breathing Today I Thank You for the Gift of Life and the ability to see another Wednesday and midweek. Thank You for Blessing All Your Children Worldwide with this Gift and Daily with Food and Shelter and For Leading Us away from evil and negative temptations that keep us in bondage and away from Your Truth. Father please forgives us again today of our transgressions as we forgive those who shall transgress against us. Thanks Father God You are Awesome! Father Today’s Special Prayer is for everyone having difficulty finding assistance in any situation whether it is spiritual, physical or mental.  Please help them find the assistance that they need from whatever support system that You have created via Your children to assist others.  Thanks for blessing all Your children worldwide the rest of this week with their needs as You will for thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory every day that this world remains in existence. Thanks for giving us the ability to accept the following message and *Responsive Reading for Power in 2014 and throughout the coming years of our lives in these physical bodies.  Father God May All who Read it, share it with others in their lives. Then after adopting it for a Daily Positive Affirmation; May They All use it forever as a Daily Spiritual Meditative Mantra for Spiritual Growth. May Everyone who share and adopt it USE IT as a Daily Acceptance of YOU as the One True Supreme God of our Universe with All of Your Spiritual and Physical Power. Thanks for Your Tender Mercy, Your Forever Love for Us All Today and Forever.  Amen, Amen and Amen Forever…




*Responsive Reading for Power 

  1. I Am made in the image and likeness of God. The one Presence and one Power in the Universe; the everywhere equally present Spirit of Absolute Good.
  2. God is Life; therefore I Am Life, filled with Health, Vitality and Energy.
  3. God is Love; therefore, I Am Love, filled with Joy, Peace, Harmony and Happiness.
  4. God is Substance; therefore I Am Substance (God) filled with Spiritual Essence, and the Living Energy of God is drawing to me all that I need.
  5. God is Wisdom; therefore I Am filled with Intelligence, guided by my Intuition, the Still Small Voice of God.
  6. God is Power; therefore I Am Power filled with the ability to Do all things, to Accomplish all things, to Produce all things, and to Master all things.
  7. God is Spirit. I am Spirit. God is my Father and I Am His Child. The father and I are one!
  8. All that the Father is I Am and all that the Father has is Mine. I Accept and Project these Truths in my Mind, World, Life and Affairs at all times.
*Taken from Understanding Principles for Better Living Church under the leadership of Rev Della Reese-Lett at http://www.upchurch.org/index.php?page=beliefs 

My Latest Book - 

No comments:

Post a Comment