Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Prayer for Today: Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Prayer for Today: 
Wednesday, 
June 29, 2016
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Our Father Who Art in Heaven and Earth Hallowed is Thy Name, Thy Kingdom Come Thy Will Be Done Forever in Heaven and on the Earth My Thanks for Your Mercy and Grace to the Billions of People that are Alive to Experience Another Day in Our Lord 2016, YES!  Father God as this Week Continues I Want to Extend My Gratitude for Your Ongoing Mercy, Love, and Your Truth!!! Lord God You has Gracefully Shared Your Spiritual Life Force, and Energy with All Your Children Worldwide Which Allows Us All to Live, Move, and Breathe Daily. You are Incredible!!! Father God Today’s Special Prayer is for Everyone Who Is Struggling to Reach and Believe in You Because There Are Billions Worldwide Who Need Your Assistance in All Matters in a Physical, Spiritual, and Mental Manner. Today, I Especially Ask that You Continue to Subdue Hatred and Malice in All Peoples Worldwide as We All Strive to Live Peacefully as well as Freely in Your World, Thanks Father God!!! Lord God Thanks for Always Providing Us With A Personal And Professional Ability To Function At The Variety of Jobs That We Have; Thanks Father God for Healing of Sicknesses; any Diseases and also Any Issues within Our Finances; and for Everyone Who is Requesting a Physical, Mental, or Financial Healing; I Am Touching, and Agreeing with Them Mentally and  Prayerfully for a Healing by Our Combined Faiths. My Holy Father and Lord Thanks for Providing All of Our Needs Up to this Point in 2016 and Thanks Especially for Providing Our Daily Food, and Shelter; You Rock!!!
 Father God Please Forgive Us All for Our Transgressions and Please Assist Us In Our Efforts To Forgive Those Who will Transgress Against Us.  Lord God Please Continue to Lead Us Not into Temptation As You Deliver Us from Evil that is Designed to Harm Us and Others.  My Father I Love You, and Today I Pledge to Love, Honor and Adore You Forever and Ever as I wait for My Spiritual Future with You; and just as *King David said, “Truly My Soul Finds Rest In God; My Salvation Comes From Him. Truly He Is My Rock And My Salvation; He Is My Fortress, I Will Never Be Shaken Yes, My Soul, Find Rest in God; My Hope Comes From Him. Truly He Is My Rock And My Salvation; He Is My Fortress, I Will Not Be Shaken.  My Salvation And My Honor Depend On God; He Is My Mighty Rock, My Refuge.  Trust In Him At All Times, You People; Pour Out Your Hearts To Him, For God Is Our Refuge”- Psalm 62:1-2, 5-8 ~ NIV.  My Father I Thank You and I Shall Praise You, Worship, and Honor You Because You Are the Alpha And Omega; The Almighty God Who Is Always Worthy To Be Praised for Creating All Things!  Thanks for Jesus Christ as Mediator for Us, and Thanks for Love, Mercy and the 
Holy Spirit as Our Comforter Every Day of Our Lives as He Shares Your Truth!! Finally My Father, Thanks For All Positive Things Because Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory Forever, Hallelujah! Praise Be to God “**For All Power Belongs To God, Now And Forever...” 1 Peter 5:11- NIV. Amen, Amen, Amen and Amen…
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
*Wait for God 
~ “Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from him. Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken… One thing God has spoken, two things I have heard: “Power belongs to you, God, and with you, Lord, is unfailing love”; and, “You reward everyone according to what they have done” Psalms 62:1-2 & 11-12 NIV – More Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/niv/psalms/62.htm 
** All Power Belongs to God - Wait for God with Humility “And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away.”  More Commentary at 1 Peter 5:1-11 NIV @ http://biblehub.com/niv/1_peter/5.htm
**God is Sovereign and We were made in Their Image: All Power Belongs to God - Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.” So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. Genesis1: 26-27 NIV ~ More Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/niv/genesis/1.htm
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
We are All Spiritual Sojourners… Yes!!!  You are A Spiritual Sojourner – Realize Your Worth!!! You are A Spiritual and Physical Being Made in God’s Image and You Matter So Live Like You Do!!! Always Remember that Jesus Christ and God Loves You…You are Created in God’s Wonderful Image and You are Wonderfully Made!  “God gave us not a spirit of fearfulness; but of power and love and discipline.” 2 Timothy 1:7 - Read More @ http://biblehub.com/2_timothy/1-7.htm   And More Commentary @ http://ibeatmybadhabitandaddiction.blogspot.com/2016/03/you-are-spiritual-sojourner.html    
50 Days of Positive Affirmations http://embraceyourspiritualitylivefree.blogspot.com /
– Embrace Your Spirituality Live Free... Blog Notes http://ibeatmybadhabitandaddiction.blogspot.com/  
– Loretta’s Quotes & Prayers at Google Plus https://plus.google.com/u/0/+LorettaErses2015/posts

– My Latest Book – Embrace Your Spirituality… Live Free... Book on Kindle @ http://www.amazon.com/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Negative-Addictions-ebook/dp/B006G25Z4W And Embrace Your Spirituality Soft Cover Book http://lorettaersesandassociates.sharepoint.com/Pages/SelfHelpBooks.aspx   Plus More Embrace Your Spirituality Notes at Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Live-Free/127941687362650?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment