Thursday, June 9, 2016

Prayer for Today: Thursday, June 9, 2016

Prayer for Today: 
Thursday, 
June 9, 2016
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Father God Thanks for Another Thursday in the Year of Our Lord 2016!!! Father God When It All Comes Down To Truth of Life and All and Spiritual Physical, Things of Nature in Our World You Are It!  I Truly Love That About You.  Yes! Yes! Yes! So I Shall Love, Praise, and Will Continue To Thank You For Making Your Presence Known Worldwide Daily and Forever! Father Today’s Special Prayer is for Everybody Worldwide Suffering Spiritually! Lord God You are the Force, Effect, and the Manifestation of Pure Power and Life for Us All and Every Single Day of Our Lives; You are the Almighty God!  Lord God You are the One True Being of Supernatural Powers with Spiritual Attributes that are Reflective in the Physical, the Natural, and the Omnipotent and Omniscient Spiritual Pars of All Living Things. So Thanks for Giving All of US Peace, Love, Hope Throughout This Day and Forever.  Father Please Forgive Us Yet Again for Our Transgressions and Help Us To Have The Mental Capacity to Forgive Those Who Will Transgress Against Us. Thanks Father for Allowing Us to Come to You in Our Time of Need and Thanks Daily Especially for Your Eternal Mercy and Grace as You Supply Every Physical and Financial Need.  Father God for Everyone Who is asking for a Physical, Mental, or Financial Healing; I Am Touching, and Agreeing with Them Mentally and Prayerfully for a Healing by Our Combined Faiths. Lord God Please Continue to Lead Us Away from Negativity, Temptation, and Evil Thoughts and Pursuits While You are Providing All Our Personal and Professional Needs and MOST of All Thanks for the 
Financial  Prosperity that is Your Gift To Us All During Our Lives because Everything that Exists Ultimately Belongs to You.  Father God Today I Acknowledge You as the One True Spirit that Moves Our World Spiritually, and in the Natural So Thank You for Your Mercy because Your Mercy and Grace is Important to Our Physical World and although Many of Us Will Never Acknowledge You, I Thank You for Loving us All Despite This. Father I Pray for the Whole World Daily because All Your Children Should be Given a Chance to Spend Eternity With You in Your Eternal World that You Designed Specifically for Us So Let Satan be Damned to the Place that You have Specifically Designed For Him And His Cohorts. Finally Thanks for the Interceding Power of Jesus Christ and Your Holy Spirit whom You Sent To Share Your Truth because Thine is the Kingdom the Power and the Glory Forever, Yes! Amen, Amen, Amen, and Amen… 


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
You are A Spiritual Sojourner 
- Know Your Worth!!! You are A Spiritual and Physical Being Made In God’s Image and You Matter So Live Like You Do!!! Always Remember that Jesus Christ and God Loves You…You are Created in God’s Wonderful Image and You are Wonderfully Made! “God gave us not a spirit of fearfulness; but of power and love and discipline.” 2 Timothy 1:7 - Read More @ http://biblehub.com/2_timothy/1-7.htm More Commentary @ http://ibeatmybadhabitandaddiction.blogspot.com/2016/03/you-are-spiritual-sojourner.htm  
Tidbits From Embrace Your Spirituality: Live Free... Book
*A Tidbit From Embrace Your Spirituality: Live Free... "God is Spirit and His worshipers must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. (Translated from John 4:24 NIV) "Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth." - John 4:24 NIV More Commentary @ http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%204:23-24  And More Commentary @  
50 Days of Positive Affirmations 
Peace and Hope Affirmations
Verse 1 Affirmation – I am justified by faith in God; therefore, I have Peace with God through Jesus Christ.
Verse 2 Affirmation – I am able to stand and rejoice because of the grace I have gained from the access of my faith in God; therefore, I stand against all odds, suffering, and negativity in my life.
Verse 3 Affirmation – I can rejoice with hope in the glory of God; and rejoice and hope with peace despite any negativity and suffering because of my faith in God.
Verse 4 Affirmation – I can rejoice because when I suffer I build perseverance, and when I build perseverance, I build character. When character is built, the result is hope, and from this hope I can stay afloat from any negativity or suffer because of the love of God. Yes! The love of God and hope will keep me afloat.
Verse 5 Affirmation – The hope I gained from the love of God poured within my heart via the gift of the Holy Spirit will keep me afloat with perseverance as I am suffering from any negativity or life trial.
Verse 6 Affirmation – The gift of salvation from Jesus Christ’s death on the cross is my gift of power from God, the Father!
Verse 7 Affirmation – Jesus Christ’s death and suffering on the cross was a rare gift given for me to receive the gift of salvation and eternal life with God, the Father!
Verse 8 Affirmation – God, the Father gave to me a sinner a gift of salvation and eternal life via Jesus Christ’s personal sacrifice demonstrates His love for me as a Believer!
Verse 9 Affirmation – I am justified by Jesus Christ’s holy blood on the cross, and this saves me from the ultimate wrath of God at *”The Judgment of the Dead” (*Revelation 20:11-15 @ http://biblehub.com/niv/revelation/20.htm

– Embrace – Embrace Your Spirituality Live Free... Blog Notes @ http://ibeatmybadhabitandaddiction.blogspot.com/  
– Loretta’s Quotes & Prayers at Google Plus @ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+LorettaErses2015/posts

– My Latest Book – Embrace Your Spirituality… Live Free... Book on Kindle @ http://www.amazon.com/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Negative-Addictions-ebook/dp/B006G25Z4W And Embrace Your Spirituality Soft Cover Book @ http://lorettaersesandassociates.sharepoint.com/Pages/SelfHelpBooks.aspx   Plus More Embrace Your Spirituality Notes at Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Live-Free/127941687362650?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment