Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Prayer for Today: Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Prayer for Today: Tuesday, February 2, 2016
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Our Father Who Art in Heaven and Earth Thanks for another day in Your World.  Father God Today’s Special Prayer is for Spiritual Power from Bondage and Fear of Any Negative Behavior or Habit That We Desire to Leave Behind. Thanks for Giving Us the Ability to Accept the following message and Responsive Reading for Power in 2016 and Throughout the Coming Years of Our Lives in These Physical Bodies.  Please Forgive Us for Our Debts as We Forgive Those Who Have Debts With Us. Forgiveness is the Major Key to Our Salvation So Please Continue to Assist Us With Temptations and Deliver Us From Evil and Negativity. Father God Thanks Blessing Us to Seek You in All Things with Faith! You are a Gracious God Who Blesses All of Us with Our Needs Whether They are Big or Small and I Love and Thank You for It!  Thanks for Blessing Us with Food and Shelter and Many of Our Desires as Well; You are Awesome and the Universe’s Greatest Lover!  Father God May All Who Read this Responsive Reading for Power Share It with Others in Their Lives; Then after Adopting it as Daily Positive Affirmations May They Use It as a Daily Spiritual Meditative Mantra for Spiritual Growth. Father God May Everyone Adopt It, and Use it as Daily Acceptance of You as the One True Supreme God of Our Universe with All of Your Spiritual and Physical Power. Thanks for Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit and finally, Thanks for Your Tender Mercy, Your Forever Love for Us All Today Because Thine Is the Kingdom, the Power, and the Glory Forever; Amen, Amen, Amen and Amen …
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Responsive Reading for Power
  1. I Am Made In The Image and Likeness of God. The One Presence and One Power in the Universe; the Everywhere Equally Present Spirit of Absolute Good.
  2. God is Life; therefore I Am Life, Filled with Health, Vitality, and Energy.
  3. God is Love; therefore, I Am Love, Filled with Joy, Peace, Harmony, and Happiness.
  4. God is Substance; therefore I Am Substance (God) Filled with Spiritual Essence and the Living Energy of God is Drawing to Me All that I Need.
  5. God is Wisdom; therefore I Am filled with Intelligence, Guided by My Intuition, and the Still Small Voice of God.
  6. God is Power; therefore I Am Power Filled with The Ability to Do all things, to Accomplish All Things, to Produce All Things, and to Master All Things.
  7. God is Spirit. I am Spirit. God is My Father and I Am His Child. The Father and I Are One!
  8. All that the Father is I Am and All That the Father has is Mine.  I Accept and Project these Truths in My Mind, World, Life and Affairs at All Times.
*Taken from Understanding Principles for Better Living Church under the leadership of Rev Della Reese-Lett at http://www.upchurch.org/index.php?page=beliefs
 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  
Embrace Your Spirituality Live Free... Blog 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  
Loretta’s Quotes & Prayers @ Google – Read more @ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+LorettaErses2015/posts
 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My Latest Book – Embrace Your Spirituality… Live Free... Book on Kindle
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Embrace Your Spirituality @ Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment