Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Prayer for Today: Tuesday, October 13, 2015



Prayer for Today: Tuesday, October 13, 2015
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
*Our Father Who Art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will Be Done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.  Please Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread. And Forgive Us Our Trespasses, As We Forgive Those Who Has Trespassed Against Us. And Lead Us Not Into Temptation, But Deliver Us From Evil… Lord God You are Incredible and I will Love, Honor, and Worship You as the Most High God For Ever. Father God You ARE Spirit and Physical in Each of Us Since You Created Us in Your Image; Thanks for this Special Gift and For Leading Us Away From Every Negative Type of Bondage That Is Keeping Us From Acknowledging and Loving You and our Fellow Brothers and Sisters Worldwide.  Holy Father Thanks for Your Forgiveness Today and for Your Continual Support of All Your Children Worldwide as We Move Forward With A Positive Reflection of You, and Jesus Christ, and Your Holy Spirit in Our Personal and Professional Lives. Father God I Love You and Thank You for another day for my Family, Friends, Associates, and Everyone that Exists in Your World; You are Awesome!!! Father Today’s Special Prayer is for Everyone Worldwide Thanks for Answering Their Prayers and For Blessing Their Work and May it Become a Great Reflection of You. Father God for Everyone Bringing to You in Prayer an Issue and Need for Healing of Physical, Mental, Financial, and Spiritual Nature I am Touching and Agreeing with Them Via Cyberspace Mentally for a Healing By Our Combined Faiths. Father this is
**Loretta’s Disclaimer for Prayer Requests for Family and Friends in 2015 and Beyond; I Believe That “Love And Prayer Is Universal,” therefore whether a Person is a Christian or Believer of Another Religious or Non-religious Faith, as a Spiritual Creation of Father God I Absolutely Count Them and Their Families, Friends, and Associates as a part of My Spiritual Family Because Your Created Them and Realize Their Lives Matter So I Will Continue to offer Prayer and Intercession to GOD, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit for Them. Plus When Anyone Prays A Positive For Me Out of Their Love and Support of Me and Mine; I am Eternally Grateful and I Sincerely Thank Them For Their Love, Prayers, and Support. Yes We All Matter to Father God So I Love You Lord God, and Everyone as You Have Willed, and I Give Thanks For Us All.  My Father You are the Most Highest God and is Always Worthy of Our Praises So I Thank You, Honor You and Praise You for Your Assistance Today and Forever Because Thine is the Kingdom, The Power and The Glory Forever Whether We Choose To Acknowledge You or Not! So Thanks for Answering All the Prayers that I Have Brought to You This Year in 2015 in Jesus Holy Name. Amen, Amen, Amen, and Amen…
*Jesus’ Prayer of Thanksgiving and Burden Relief  

 “…Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will
give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30 NLT)”.


 –         *The Lord’s Prayer   – Read More @ http://www.lords-prayer-words.com/lord_traditional_king_james.html

o    What does the Lord's Prayer Mean?  – Read More @ http://www.lords-prayer-words.com/lord_traditional_king_james.html#meaning

 o    Where does the Lord's Prayer come from? –
The traditional version of the Lord's Prayer is based on the King James Bible from AD 1611.
o    What does "trespass" mean?  – Read More @ http://www.lords-prayer-words.com/lord_traditional_king_james.html#debts
         Jesus Prayer for Believers  

         **Loretta’s Disclaimer for Prayer Requests 
for Family and Friends in 2015 and Beyond...




        The Universal Prayer 
 – (Attributed to Pope Clement Xi)
         Special Note: I write my own prayers daily but if you need a book of prayers and want to access them on your cell phone? Please go here: www.mobileprayers.org or you can download a free copy to your computer from www.christianword.org.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Embrace Your Spirituality Live Free... Blog
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Loretta’s Quotes & Prayers @ Google
 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My Latest Book - Embrace Your Spirituality… Live Free... Book on Kindle
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Embrace Your Spirituality @ Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment