Thursday, October 15, 2015

Prayer for Today: Thursday, October 15, 2015




Prayer for Today: Thursday, October 15, 2015 
 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


My Father GOD who Art in Heaven and in Earth Residing In, Through, and Around Everyone and Everything Living, Moving and Breathing Today I Thank
  You for the Gift of Living to See Another Day! You are Awesome and I Love You!!! I Love and Thank You for Making Your Presence Known Every Single Day In Our World Through Everything that Exists!!!  Father Today’s Special Prayer is for Everybody Worldwide because according to Your Word All Lives Matter!  As Spiritual Believers You are Incredible in Our Lives and in All Life Planes in these Physical Bodies in this World; Yes!  Father God You are the Force, Effect, and the Manifestation of Pure Power and Life to Every Living Thing in All Worlds So Every Single Day of Our Lives You are the One True Being of Supernatural Powers with Spiritual Attributes that are Reflective in Both the Physical and Spiritual so Father God as Such I Offer Thanks for Your Gift of Life to All of Us Today!! Lord God Please Continue to Forgive Us All of Our Transgressions against You as We Forgive Those Who Will Transgress Against Us; And Thanks for Continuing to Lead Us not into Negative Temptation While You Continue to Deliver Us from Evil and Negative Spirits!! Thanks!  My Lord Please Supply Every Physical and Financial Need as You Will and Thanks Especially for Your Tender Mercy and Grace While Always Allowing Us All to Come to You in Each of Our Myriad of Personal and Professional Needs. Finally, Lord God Thanks for Helping All of Your Children Worldwide With The Burdens They Are Carrying Whether They Are Personal or Professional as Well.  Father God Your Love and Grace is Extremely Important to Our Physical World and Although Many of Us Will Never Acknowledge You, Jesus Christ, and Your Holy Spirit  “…Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30 NLT)”-  So as We Your Children Bring our Burdens to You and Christ Jesus, Thanks for Blessing Us with the Ability To Leave Them There with You and Christ and to Move On With Our Lives Peacefully Knowing that You and Christ have Removed Our Negative Personal and Professional Issues as You Both Wills.  Lord God I Sincerely Thank You for Loving Us All Today and Forever for Thine is the Kingdom, the Power, and the Glory Forever. Amen, Amen, Amen, and Amen…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 *Jesus’ Notes on
 Burden Relief 


*Jesus’ Notes on Burden Relief
“…Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30 NLT)” Read More @ http://nlt.scripturetext.com/matthew/11.htm

– Special Focus on John:    
It is Your Choice for Salvation and Eternal Life via Jesus Christ:  
 “Those who love their lives will destroy them, and those who hate their lives 
in this world will guard them for everlasting life. 
Those who serve me must follow me. 
My servants will be with me wherever I will be. 
If people serve me, the Father will honor them.” 
John 12: 25-26 - GWT – Read More @ http://biblehub.com/gwt/john/12.htm
 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Embrace Your Spirituality Live Free... Blog
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Loretta’s Quotes & Prayers @ Google
 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My Latest Book - Embrace Your Spirituality… Live Free... Book on Kindle
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Embrace Your Spirituality @ Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment