Thursday, October 22, 2015

Prayer for Today: Thursday, October 22, 2015

Prayer for Today: Thursday, October 22, 2015
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  
Our Father Who Art in Heaven Hallowed is Though Name Your Kingdom Come, Your Will Be Done, On Earth as it is in Heaven, Please Give us this Day our Daily Bread, and Forgive us Our Debts, as We Forgive Our Debtors. Father Please Continue to Lead us not into Temptation, and Negativity as You Deliver Us from Evil and Negative Behavior that is Detrimental to Us and Others; Father its Wednesday, Thanks for Blessing Everyone in Your World to Make it to midweek; You are Awesome.  Father God I Give Thanks for Your Love and Support Today for this Day for Myself, My Family, Friends, Associates’; and for All Peoples’ Worldwide.  May We All Move Through the rest of this Week with Love, Peace, Hope, and Positive Success in All Our Personal and Professional Endeavors
 Remembering That You Are The Most High God; and You are Providing Us with All Our Needs and Many of Our Desires as Well. Father God You is Incredible; So Awesome and I Love You. Father God Today’s Special Prayer is for Everyone Who Is Struggling to Reach and Believe in You and Everyone Suffering in All Matters in a Physical and Mental Manner. I am also asking that You Please Subdue Hatred and Malice in All Peoples Worldwide as We All Strive to Live Freely in Your World, Thanks Father God!!! Thanks for Always Providing Us With A Personal And Professional Ability To Function At The Variety of Jobs That We Have and Thanks Father God for Healing of Sickness and Disease and in Our Finances.  Father God I am Touching and Agreeing With Them Via Cyberspace Mentally For A Healing By Our Combined Faiths. Lord God Thanks for Giving Them Faith to Believe in a Healing Whether It Is Via You or Your Worldwide Private and Public Medical and Healthcare Facilities Using the Staff that Work in Them Worldwide Because Our Whole World Exist Under Your Power and Influence Spiritually as well as Physically. So Thanks for Giving Us an Opportunity for Salvation and Redemption and Personal Healing via Your Holy Son. Thanks also for the Gift of the Holy Spirit that You Offer Us for Teaching Us Your Truth. Father I am Grateful for Your Tender Mercy and Care for Me and All My Brothers and Sisters Worldwide. Thanks for Everything that You will Continually Bless Us With Worldwide Mentally, Physically, and Financially. You are the Greatest Healer to the World Whether or Not We Acknowledge Your Presence or Existence, so Thanks for Every Healing You Provide for Us All During Our Lives; and Thanks for the *Gift of Salvation via Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit for Comfort and Guidance Because **Every Good and Perfect Gift comes from You For Thine is the Kingdom, the Power and the Glory Forever and Ever. Amen, Amen, Amen and Amen…
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

*The Gift of Salvation –
For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in
him will not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16 ~ NIV – Read More @ http://biblehub.com/john/3-16.htm
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Special Gifts of Salvation from Jesus Christ and His Resurrection –
God says in order to go to Heaven, you must be born again. In John 3:7, Jesus said to Nicodemus, “Ye must be born again.”  In the Bible God gives us the plan of how to be born again which means to be saved. His plan is simple! Read More @ http://www.godssimpleplan.org/gsps-english.html
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Why Should I Believe In Christ’s Resurrection?
Answer: It is a fairly well-established fact that Jesus Christ was publicly executed in Judea in the 1st Century A.D., under Pontius Pilate, by means of crucifixion, at the behest of the Jewish Sanhedrin. The non-Christian historical accounts of Flavius Josephus, Cornelius Tacitus, Lucian of Samosata, Maimonides and even the Jewish Sanhedrin corroborate the early Christian eyewitness accounts of these important historical aspects of the death of Jesus Christ. – Read More @ http://www.gotquestions.org/why-believe-resurrection.html
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Why is the Truth of the Bodily Resurrection of Jesus Christ so Important? –
Answer:  “…The bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ is the most important event in history, providing irrefutable evidence that Jesus is who He claimed to be – the Son of God. The resurrection was not only the supreme validation of His deity; it also validated the Scriptures, which foretold His coming and resurrection”…
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
It is Your Choice for Salvation and Eternal Life via Jesus Christ
 “Those who love their lives will destroy them, and those who hate their lives in this world will guard them for everlasting life. Those who serve me must follow me. My servants will be with me wherever I will be. If people serve me, the Father will honor them.” – Read More @ John 12: 25-26 – 

         Bible Study: Special Focus is Salvation
Then Jesus said loudly, "Whoever believes in me believes not only in me but also in the one who sent me. Whoever sees me sees the one who sent me.  I am the light that has come into the world so that everyone who believes in me will not live in the dark.  If anyone hears my words and doesn't follow them, I don't condemn them. I didn't come to condemn the world but to save the world.  Those who reject me by not accepting what I say have a judge appointed for them. The words that I have spoken will judge them on the last day. 49I have not spoken on my own. Instead, the Father who sent me told me what I should say and how I should say it.  I know that what he commands is eternal life. Whatever I say is what the Father told me to say." John 12:44-50 – Read More @  http://biblehub.com/gwt/john/12.htm

         What is Saving Grace? –
“…Scripture says that grace, the unearned favor of the Lord, is necessary “because by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified in His sight” (Romans 3:20 NASB)…”  – Read More @ http://www.gotquestions.org/saving-grace.html
         What are the Steps to Salvation? “…Faith in Jesus Christ as the Savior is the only “step” to salvation…” – Read More @ http://www.gotquestions.org/steps-to-salvation.html
         Question: "What is the prayer of salvation?" – Read More @  http://www.gotquestions.org/prayer-of-salvation.html

- Prayer of Salvation

Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness. I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin. You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved. Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved. Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.  Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life. AMEN.

OK I have PrayedI have just put my faith in Jesus…now what? 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
**Every Good and Perfect Gift –
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above and comes down from the 
Father of lights, with whom is no variableness neither shadow of turning.
 James 1:17 ~ Jubilee Bible 2000
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Embrace Your Spirituality Live Free... Blog
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Loretta’s Quotes & Prayers @ Google
 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My Latest Book - Embrace Your Spirituality… Live Free... Book on Kindle
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Embrace Your Spirituality @ Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment