Saturday, December 13, 2014

Prayer for Today: Saturday, December 13, 2014






Prayer for Today: Saturday, December 13, 2014
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My Father GOD Who Art in Heaven and in Earth Residing In, Through, and Around Everyone and Everything Living, Moving and Breathing - I Sincerely Thank You for Blessing Every Living Thing including Your People with the Ability to Live to see Another Day!  I Thank You for Your Forever Love and Support Today and for the rest of the week for myself, my family, friends, and associates’; and for all people worldwide. This Prayer of Thanks is for all Your people’ worldwide; may we all move through this day and rest of the weekend with love, peace and hope in all our endeavors remembering that you are the Most High God. Father, You are Awesome and I love You. As always I would like to Thank You for Providing Us with Food and Shelter and for Always Providing these needs. Father God You know that I ask for forgiveness for myself and everyone else, so please forgive us of our transgressions as we forgive those who transgress against us today. Thanks for leading us not into temptation and for delivering us from negativity and evil. Thanks for Saving Us and Redeeming Us all Via Your Holy Son, Jesus Christ. I am Grateful for Your Tender Mercy and Care for myself and all my brothers and sisters worldwide. Father Today’s Special Prayer is for everyone suffering from any disease and illness. Thanks for giving them faith to believe in a healing whether it is via You are Your Worldwide private and public medical and healthcare facilities using the staff that work in them. Thanks for Everything that You will Bless us with worldwide this week mentally, physically and financially. You are the Most High God and Father to the world whether they acknowledge Your Presence or Existence. I Love, Honor and Thank You as this week continues. Thanks for All Things that You Bless Us All With Today and Forever. Amen, Amen, Amen and Amen


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My Latest Book - 
Embrace Your Spirituality… Live Free... Book on Kindle:



 
Embrace Your Spirituality Live Free... Blog –

No comments:

Post a Comment