Monday, December 1, 2014

Prayer for Today: Monday, December 01, 2014







Prayer for Today: Monday, December 01, 2014
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Father God I Love You and Thank You for another New 2014 Year End Holiday Season for my Family, Friends, Associates and Everyone that Exists in Your World and Thank You Father for Your Continual Love and Support For Everyone.  I Praise You Today for Your Mercy and Truth and I Thank You for Blessing Us Daily with Food and Shelter and for Healing Us of all Disease and any Illness limiting us.  I Love You.  I Praise You and I Honor You Today and Forever as the Highest God.  Thanks for Jesus Christ, His Sacrifice and All Your Holy Prophets who come here periodically to share the Light of Your Truth with Your Children worldwide.  I Love You. Thanks for Forgiving Us for all our debts as we forgive those have debts with us.  Please lead us not into temptation and deliver us all from negativity and evil.  Father God Thanks for providing all of our personal and our professional needs on the jobs that we are blessed to have and MOST of all Thanks for the Financial Prosperity that is Your Gift to Us for the work that we all do.  Father Today’s Special Prayer is for everyone suffering from any form of bondage that is hindering them to live a wholesome life according to the dictates of their individual mindsets.  We all have personal ideas of what we believe is the best life for ourselves so please bless everyone according to their individual ideas of what is a best life for them.  Please Open Doors and Avenues for everyone to have everything that they need to streamline the process for obtaining their needs.  Thanks for Blessing Everyone and Thanks for Blessing them to be able to Maintain Their Possessions with Ease with a Thankful Heart. Father God Thanks for Blessing Everyone in Your World Today Mentally, Physically, and Financially and I also Thank You for Every Good Thing That You Provide to Us All on a Daily Basis. Lord God Today’s Extra Special Prayer is for Veterans and their families. Thanks their personal sacrifices for protecting this country and its allies.  Finally, I Thank You for Answering the Prayers, Pleas, and Petitions from all of Your Children Worldwide Today with Mercy and Grace. I Praise You and I Honor You Today and Forever as the Highest God. Today I Thank You in Your Name, in the Name of Your Son: Jesus Christ and in the Name of Your Holy Spirit which makes this Universe Thrive, Change and Grow Again and Again for Thine is the Kingdom, the Power and the Glory Forever; Amen, Amen, Amen and Amen…
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Note: I write my own prayers daily but if you need a book of prayers and want to access them on your cell phone or computer?  Please go here: www.mobileprayers.org  or you can download a free copy at www.christianword.org .



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My Latest Book -
Embrace Your Spirituality… Live Free... Book on Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Negative-Addictions-ebook/dp/B006G25Z4W
Embrace Your Spirituality Live Free... Blog -

No comments:

Post a Comment