Saturday, December 6, 2014

Prayer for Today: Saturday, December 06, 2014






Prayer for Today: Saturday, December 06, 2014
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My Father GOD Who Art in Heaven and in Earth Residing In, Through, and Around Everyone and Everything Living, Moving and Breathing - I Sincerely Thank You for Blessing Every Living Thing including Your People with the Ability to Live through Another Week to this Sabbath! Father God, Thank You for Assisting Everyone in their Individual Personal and Professional Successes this Past Week and for providing us all with food and shelter and our other needs. You are Wonderful and I know that it is by Your Grace and Tender Mercy. You are an Awesome and Mighty God so Thank You for also providing many of Our Desires As Well.  Father Please Continue to Forgive us of Our Debts As We Forgive Others of Their Debts Against Us And Because Your Mercy and Forgiveness Extends to the Whole World I am Grateful for the Gift.  Father, I Love You for Your Patience, Love and Daily Support So Thanks for Blessing All of Us Today and Thanks for Leading Us Not Into Temptation, Evil and Negativity that is Designed to Keep Us Away from You and In Physical and Mental Bondage to the Evil in this World. Thanks for Always, Always, Always Showering Us All with Your Tender Mercy. Father Today’s Special Prayer is for Everyone So Thanks for Helping All of Us Work at the Myriad of Jobs That We Possess and Thanks for Blessing Everyone out of Work Due to an Illness or any Other Situation.  Lord God Thanks for Answering All of My Previous Prayer Requests via Jesus Christ; I Love You, I Will Continue to Praise You and I Honor You Today and Forever as the Almighty God. Thanks for Jesus Christ, His Sacrifice and All Your Holy Prophets who come to share the Light of Your Truth with Your Children worldwide. I Thank You because where we are born geographically, who are parents are and when we are born all play important parts in who we call GOD and worship as the True GOD. Father I Thank and Ask Special Prayers for Everyone In This World because of that and I’ll Praise You Forever and I AM Asking All These Things in the Name of You as Our Father, Jesus Christ Your Holy Son and Our Savior and the Holy Spirit for Thine Lord God is the Kingdom, The Power and The Glory Forever and Ever. Amen, Amen, Amen and Amen
 


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My Latest Book ~
http://www.amazon.com/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Negative-Addictions-ebook/dp/B006G25Z4W
Blog for My Latest Book – Never Give Up - You are a Child of God…
http://ibeatmybadhabitandaddiction.blogspot.com/2014/10/never-give-up-god-is-spirit-and-you-are.html

No comments:

Post a Comment