Thursday, April 28, 2016

Prayer for Today: Thursday, April 28, 2016

Prayer for Today: Thursday, April 28, 2016
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
My Father GOD who Art in Heaven and in Earth Residing In, Through, and Around Everyone and Everything Living, Moving and Breathing Today I Thank You for the Gift of Living to See Another Thursday, Yes! Father Today’s Special Prayer is for Everybody Worldwide; You are Awesome and I Love You!!! Father God Please Forgive Us All of Our Transgressions against You as We Forgive Those Who Will Transgress Against Us; and Please Continue to Lead Us not into Temptation and to Deliver Us from Evil and Negative Spirits as You Supply Every Physical and Financial Need as You Will. Thanks Especially for Your Tender Mercy and Grace While Always Allowing Us All to Come to You in Each of Our Myriad Times of Need. Finally, Lord God Thanks for Helping All of Your Children Worldwide With The Burdens They Are Carrying Whether They Are Personal Or Professional.  *“…Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light” (Matthew 11:28-30 NLT); therefore as We Bring our Burdens to You and Christ Jesus, Most importantly, Thanks for Blessing Us with the Ability to Leave Them There with You and Christ and to Move On with Our Lives Peacefully. Lord God I Love and Thank You for Making Your Presence Known Every Single Day Worldwide through Everything that Exists in Our World, Lives, and Life Planes in these Physical Bodies; Your Love and Grace is Extremely Important to Our Physical World and Although Many of Us Will Never Acknowledge You, Jesus Christ, and Your Holy Spirit.  You are the Force, Effect, and the Manifestation of Pure Power and Life to Every Living Thing in All Worlds Which Means that Every Single Day of Our Lives You are the One True Being of Supernatural Powers with Spiritual Attributes that are Reflective in Both the Physical and Spiritual: Yes, You are The Great I Am and Father God as Such I Will Continue to Offer Thanks for Your Gift of Life to All of Us Worldwide; Thanks, You Rock!!!! My Father I Sincerely Thank You for Loving and Supporting Us Daily and Forever for Thine is the Kingdom, the Power, and the Glory Forever. Amen, Amen, Amen, and Amen…


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Realize Your Worth, 
You Matter... 
God Gave You *Jesus Christ and He are Yours as Your Savior and Burden Reliever...

It is Your Choice for 
Salvation and Eternal
 Life via Jesus Christ –
“Those who love their lives will 
destroy them, and those who hate 
their lives in this world 
will guard them for everlasting life. 
 Those who serve me must follow me. My servants will be with me wherever I will be. 
If people serve me, the Father will honor them.” 
John 12: 25-26 – GWT
*Jesus’ Prayer of Thanks and Burden Relief –
   “…Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light”  Matthew 11:28-30 NLT More Commentary @ http://nlt.scripturetext.com/matthew/11.htm
        
Jesus Prayer for Believers @ http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+17&version=ESV
          Special Focus Bible Study: “Although they had seen Jesus perform so many miracles, they wouldn't believe in him.  In this way the words of the prophet Isaiah came true: "Lord, who has believed our message? To whom has the Lord's power been revealed?"  So the people couldn't believe because, as Isaiah also said, “God blinded them and made them close-minded so that their eyes don't see and their minds don't understand. And they never turn to me for healing!"  Isaiah said this because he had seen Jesus' glory and had spoken about him.” John 12:37-41 GWT – More Commentary of the Passage with Verses 42-50 @ http://biblehub.com/gwt/john/12.htm  Plus Additional Commentary at the Variety of Commentaries for John 12 @ http://biblehub.com/john/12-37.htm  And at Matthew Henry's Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/commentaries/mhc/john/12.htm
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
– Embrace Your Spirituality Live Free... Blog Notes @ http://ibeatmybadhabitandaddiction.blogspot.com/  
– Loretta’s Quotes & Prayers at Google Plus @ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+LorettaErses2015/posts

– My Latest Book – Embrace Your Spirituality… Live Free... Book on Kindle @ http://www.amazon.com/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Negative-Addictions-ebook/dp/B006G25Z4W And Embrace Your Spirituality Soft Cover Book @ http://lorettaersesandassociates.sharepoint.com/Pages/SelfHelpBooks.aspx   Plus More Embrace Your Spirituality Notes at Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Live-Free/127941687362650?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment