Saturday, April 30, 2016

Prayer for Today: Saturday, April 30, 2016

Prayer for Today: Saturday, April 30, 2016

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Our Father Who Art in Heaven and Earth Hallowed is Thy Name, Thy Kingdom Come 
Thy Will Be Done Forever in Heaven and on the Earth My Thanks for Your Mercy and Grace to the Billions of People that made it through to the end of the week to a Saturday and Sabbath, YES!  Father God Today’s Special Prayer is for Everyone Who Is Struggling to Reach and Believe in You because there is Billions Worldwide Who Need Your Assistance in All Matters Mentally, Physically, and Financially. Lord God Thanks for Always Providing Us With A Personal And Professional Ability To Function At The Variety of Activities, and Jobs That We All Have Daily; Thanks Father God; I Pledge to Love, Honor, and Adore You Forever and Ever because Just As *King David said All Our Lives Worldwide Belongs to You and, “Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from him. Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him.  Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.  My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge.  Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge” (Psalm 62:1-2, 5-8 ~ NIV).  Father God on this weekend I also Extend to You My Gratitude for the Ongoing Grace, Love, and Truth You have Gracefully Shared of Your Spiritual Life Force, and Energy within All Your Children Worldwide Which Allowed Us All To Live Through to the Point of this Year with our Daily Bread and Shelter and Many Other Needs.  Father God Please Forgive Us All for Our
Transgressions and Please Assist Us In Our Efforts To Forgive Those Who Will Transgress Against Us. Father Thanks for Your Forgiveness because You are Merciful and so Should We Be. Thanks for Loving of Us All; Your Love is Awesome!  Lord God for Everyone Who is asking for a Physical, Mental, or Financial Healing; I Am Touching, and Agreeing with Them Mentally and Prayerfully for a Healing by Our Combined Faiths.   Lord God All Our Souls finds Rest and Peace within You So I Thank, Praise, and Worship You Because You Are the Alpha And Omega; The Highest God Who Is Always Worthy To Be Praised! Plus You Are Truth, Love, and Mercy Every Single Day of Our Lives So I Will Love, and Honor You Forever! Thanks for the Gift of Salvation via Jesus Christ, and the Special Gift of the Holy Spirit “**For All Power Belongs To God, Now And Forever. Amen” (1 Peter 5:11- NIV). Hallelujah!! Lord God Thanks because Thine is the Kingdom, The Power and the Glory Forever and Ever, Amen, Amen, Amen and Amen…
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
*Wait for God --- Read More @ http://biblehub.com/niv/psalms/62.htm  
**Wait for God with Humility for All Power Belongs to God 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  
You are A Spiritual Sojourner 
 Realize Your Worth!!! 
You are A Spiritual and Physical 
Being Made In God’s Image and
 You Matter So Live Like You 
Do!!! Always Remember that 
Jesus Christ and God Loves You…
You are Created in God’s 
Wonderful Image and
 You are Wonderfully Made!  
“God gave us not a spirit of fearfulness; but of power and love and discipline.” 
2 Timothy 1:7 --- Read More @ http://biblehub.com/2_timothy/1-7.htm   
– Embrace Your Spirituality Live Free... Blog Notes @ http://ibeatmybadhabitandaddiction.blogspot.com/  – Loretta’s Quotes & Prayers at Google Plus @ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+LorettaErses2015/posts

– My Latest Book – Embrace Your Spirituality… Live Free... Book on Kindle @ http://www.amazon.com/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Negative-Addictions-ebook/dp/B006G25Z4W And Embrace Your Spirituality Soft Cover Book @ http://lorettaersesandassociates.sharepoint.com/Pages/SelfHelpBooks.aspx   Plus More Embrace Your Spirituality Notes at Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Live-Free/127941687362650?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment