Monday, November 30, 2015

Prayer for Today: Monday, November 30, 2015

Prayer for Today: Monday, November 30, 2015

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
My Father GOD who Art in Heaven and in Earth Residing In, Through, and Around Everyone and Everything Living, Moving and Breathing Today I Thank You for the Gift of Living to See the Start of Another Monday and New Work Week in the Year of Our Lord 2015; Yes, You are Awesome, and I Love You. You are Incredible and the Almighty God!!  Father Today’s Special Prayer is for Everybody Worldwide; Thanks for Supplying Every Physical and Financial Need as You Will. My Holy Father I Thank You for Making Your Presence Known Every Single Day Worldwide Through Everything that Exists in Our World, Lives, and Life Planes in these Physical Bodies; You are the Force, Effect, and the Manifestation of Pure Power and Life to Every Living Thing in Your World.  Yes!!! Thanks for Jesus Christ Your Gift to Our World!!! Every Single Day of our Lives You and Christ Are the One True Being of Supernatural Powers with Spiritual Attributes that are Reflective in Both the Physical and Spiritual. Thanks for Giving All of Us Peace throughout this New Work Week and Please Forgive Us All of Our Transgressions Against You As We Forgive Those Who Will Transgress Against Us. Thanks for Always Allowing Us All to Come to You in Our Time of Need and Thanks Especially for Your Tender Mercy and Grace. Father Please Continue to Lead Us Not Into Temptation And To Deliver Us From Evil And Negative Spirits; Thanks for Helping All Of Your Children Worldwide This New Week With The Burdens They Are Carrying Whether They Are Personal Or Professional.  “…Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30 NLT)”. Lord God as We Your Children Bring our Burdens to You and Christ Jesus, Thanks for Blessing Us With The Ability To Leave Them There With You, and Christ and To Move On With Our Lives Peacefully Knowing That You And Christ Have Removed These Issues As You Both Will.  Father God Your Love and Grace is Extremely important To Our Physical World And Although Many of Us Will Never Acknowledge You, Jesus Christ And Your Holy Spirit, Lord God I Sincerely Thank You for Loving Us All Today and Forever for Thine is the Kingdom, the Power and the Glory Forever. Amen, Amen, Amen, and Amen…
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

*Jesus’ Prayer of Thanksgiving and Burden Relief  – Read More @  http://nlt.scripturetext.com/matthew/11.htm
Special Bible Study: John 12  – Read More @ http://biblehub.com/gwt/john/12.htm
Special Focus of Bible Study: It is Your Choice for Salvation and Eternal Life via Jesus Christ ~ “Those who love their lives will destroy them, and those who hate their lives in this world will guard them for everlasting life. Those who serve me must follow me. My servants will be with me wherever I will be. If people serve me, the Father will honor them.” John 12: 25-26 – GWT   – Read More @ https://plus.google.com/u/0/104488728692252762060/posts
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Embrace Your Spirituality Live Free... Blog
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Loretta’s Quotes & Prayers @ Google
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Embrace Your Spirituality @ Facebook
 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
*My Latest Book - Embrace Your Spirituality… Live Free... Book on Kindle
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
*Soft Cover Book

No comments:

Post a Comment