Sunday, July 19, 2015

Prayer for Today: Sunday, July 19, 2015




Prayer for Today: Sunday, July 19, 2015
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Our Father Who Art in Heaven and Earth Hallowed is Thy Name, Thy Kingdom Come Thy Will Be Done Forever in Heaven and on the Earth . Lord God My Thanks for Your Mercy and Grace to the Billions of People that Made it Through to Another Sunday in 2015, YES! Thanks Father God  You is Awesome So As this Week Begins Thanks for the Ongoing Mercy, Love, and Truth that  You will Share Via Your Spiritual Life Force, and Energy with All of Your Children Worldwide!   Father God Today’s Special Prayer is for Everyone Who Is Struggling to Reach You in Any Personal and Professional Manner. Father God Please Forgive Us For Our Debts As We Forgive Others of Their Debts with Us, and Thanks For Blessing Us With Food, Shelter As Well As The Means To Obtain Them Physically.  Please Lead Us Not Into Temptation and Negativity While Leading Us Away from Evil.  Thanks Father for Always Providing Us with the Personal And Professional Ability to Function from Birth Until Death. Thanks Also For Another Day With A Sound Mind and The Ability To Breathe, Move, and Think, You are Incredible!  Thanks Lord God for Your Mercy and Truth Every Day of Our Lives from Birth Until Our Death. *King David said, “My soul waits in silence for God only; From Him is my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation, My stronghold; I shall not be greatly shaken…  My soul, wait in silence for God only, For my hope is from Him. He only is my rock and my salvation, My stronghold; I shall not be shaken.  On God my salvation and my glory rest; The rock of my strength, my refuge is in God. Trust in Him at all times, O people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us.” (Psalm 62:1-2, 5-8 ~ NASB).  Father I Thank You, Praise You, Worship You Because You Are the Alpha And Omega! The Highest God Who Is Always Worthy To Be Praised! “**For All Power Belongs To (You as) God, Now And Forever. Amen” (1 Peter 5:11). My Father You Are Truth, Love, and Mercy Every Day so Thanks for Jesus Christ’s Special Sacrifice, and  the Gift of the Holy Spirit. Almighty God I Will Love, Praise, and Bless You Because Thine am the Kingdom, the Power, and the Glory Forever, Amen, Amen, Amen and Amen …

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Wait for God with Humility for **All Power Belongs To God ~ http://biblehub.com/niv/1_peter/5.htm
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My Latest Book - Embrace Your Spirituality… Live Free... Book on Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Negative-Addictions-ebook/dp/B006G25Z4W
Embrace Your Spirituality Live Free... Blog -
Loretta’s Quotes & Prayers @ Google

No comments:

Post a Comment