Friday, July 24, 2015

Prayer for Today: Friday, July 24, 2015






Prayer for Today: Friday, July 24, 2015
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Father God Although My Family and Friends Live In Many Different Countries, Other States within the USA and May Possess Different Beliefs with Different Religious Backgrounds; We Are All Spiritual Beings On a Physical and Spiritual Journey Toward Our Destinies with You.  Therefore My Prayer Is For Continual Strength, Good Health, and Success Today and Throughout the Rest of 2015.  Lord God We All Possess Burdens and I Thank You for Giving Us Jesus Christ.  “…Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light” (Matthew 11:28-30 - NLT).  Thanks Jesus and Thanks Father God for the Gift of Jesus Christ!!! Father Today’s Special Prayer is for All the Special Prayers that I brought before You starting on January 01, 2015. Thanks for The Ultimate Gift of Salvation and the Gift of the Holy Spirit.  Father God Today I ask for Forgiveness of Our Daily Debts As We In Turn Forgive Those Who Are Indebted To Us.  Most Importantly, Thanks For Blessing Us With Our Needs Physically, Mentally, Financially and Spiritually Every Single Day of Our Lives. Lord God Your Love and Grace Is Important To Our Physical World And Although Many of Us Will Never Acknowledge You, I Thank You For Loving Us All Today And Forever. Father God Please Continue to Lead Us Not Into Temptation and Please Also Continue to Deliver Us from Evil and the Negativity that Exists in Your World Today.  I Thank You for Blessing Us Daily with Food and Shelter and finally, Thanks For Not Allowing Negative Forces Continue To Lead Us Into Temptation of Things That Will Hurt Us Mentally and Physically. You are Awesome, So Thanks for Healing, Salvation, and Thanks Specifically for All of The Positive Things That You Have Given All of Us from January 1, 2015 until this Day. You are the Most High God and We Must Cater to Your Will Whether We Like It Or Not so Thanks for Your Continuing Love, Grace, and the Peace that You Bless My Family, Friends, Associates, and Everyone Each Day as Believers of You as the Almighty God of Our Physical and Spiritual World. Yes!!! Thanks Again For Helping Everyone Worldwide Daily with Their Personal and Professional Needs for Thine Is The Kingdom, The Power, And The Glory Forever. Amen, Amen and Amen…




~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Heavy Burden Relief
Bible Matthew 11:28 Commentary: http://biblehub.com/commentaries/matthew/11-28.htm
What does it mean when Jesus says, “my yoke is easy and my burden is light” (Matthew 11:30)?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My Latest Book - Embrace Your Spirituality… Live Free... Book on Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Negative-Addictions-ebook/dp/B006G25Z4W
Embrace Your Spirituality Live Free... Blog -
Loretta’s Quotes & Prayers @ Google

No comments:

Post a Comment