Saturday, October 4, 2014

Prayer for Today: Saturday, October 04, 2014







Prayer for Today: Saturday, October 04, 2014

Father God thank You for another day of life, health and mental strength for my family, friends, associates and everyone else in the world and thanks for giving us all an ability to work through this day in our homes and work places. You are Wonderful. I Love You. Thanks for food and shelter and for providing sources for every one who is homeless and living without hope of finding a place to lay their heads at night. Father please forgives us of our trespasses as we forgive those who transgress against us. Thanks for Your grace and patience and for giving us the ability to have grace and patience for others. As we continue through this weekend I thank you for helping all of your children worldwide grow closer with You in a spiritual and caring manner that shows that we believe in Your tender merciful care and please continue to help us extend that mercy to others. Holy Father May You grant the petitions of my family, friends and associates around the world for this day and continue to provide their needs as we all move forward in 2014. Thanks for leading us not into temptation and for delivering us from negative behavior and evil spirits. Father Today’s Special Prayer is for Spiritual Power from Bondage and Fear of any negative behavior or habit that we desire to leave behind. Thanks for giving us the ability to accept the following message and *Responsive Reading for Power in 2014 and throughout the coming years of our lives in these physical bodies.  Father God May All who Read it, share it with others in their lives. Then after adopting it for a Daily Positive Affirmation; May They All use it forever as a Daily Spiritual Meditative Mantra for Spiritual Growth. May Everyone who share and adopt it USE IT as a Daily Acceptance of YOU as the One True Supreme God of our Universe with All of Your Spiritual and Physical Power. Thanks for Your Tender Mercy, Your Forever Love for Us All Today and Forever.  Lord God I honor and respect You, Your Grace and Your Power and I Thank Your for Jesus Christ and the Gift of Your Holy Spirit for Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory Today and Forever.  Amen, Amen, Amen and Amen Forever…



*Responsive Reading for Power
  1. I Am made in the image and likeness of God. The one Presence and one Power in the Universe; the everywhere equally present Spirit of Absolute Good.
  2. God is Life; therefore I Am Life, filled with Health, Vitality and Energy.
  3. God is Love; therefore, I Am Love, filled with Joy, Peace, Harmony and Happiness.
  4. God is Substance; therefore I Am Substance (God) filled with Spiritual Essence, and the Living Energy of God is drawing to me all that I need.
  5. God is Wisdom; therefore I Am filled with Intelligence, guided by my Intuition, the Still Small Voice of God.
  6. God is Power; therefore I Am Power filled with the ability to Do all things, to Accomplish all things, to Produce all things, and to Master all things.
  7. God is Spirit. I am Spirit. God is my Father and I Am His Child. The Father and I are one!
  8. All that the Father is I Am and all that the Father has is Mine.  I Accept and Project these Truths in my Mind, World, Life and Affairs at all times.
*Taken from Understanding Principles for Better Living Church under the leadership of Rev Della Reese-Lett at http://www.upchurch.org/index.php?page=beliefs 

My Latest Book - 
Embrace Your Spirituality… Live Free... Book on Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Negative-Addictions-ebook/dp/B006G25Z4W
Embrace Your Spirituality Live Free... Blog -
Loretta’s Quotes & Prayers @ Authors Quotes
Loretta’s Quotes & Prayers @ Cross TV
Loretta’s Quotes & Prayers @ Google
https://plus.google.com/u/0/104488728692252762060/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment