Friday, October 3, 2014

Prayer for Today: Friday, October 03, 2014






Prayer for Today: Friday, October 03, 2014

Our Father Who Art in Heaven and Earth Hallowed is Thy Name, Thy Kingdom Come Thy Will Be Done Forever in Heaven and on the Earth My Thanks for Your Mercy and Grace to the Billions of people that made it through to another Friday in 2014 Yet Again YES! Thanks Father God and as this week ends I also want to admit to You my gratitude for the Ongoing Mercy/Love, and Truth You have Gracefully shared of Your Spiritual Life Force and Energy with Your children worldwide which allowed us all to live through this week with our daily bread and shelter and many other needs.  Father God Please forgive Us All Today for our transgressions and please assist us in our efforts to forgive those who transgress against us. Father Thanks for Your Forgiveness because You are Merciful and so Should We Be. Thanks for Loving Of Us All; You are Awesome!  Father God Today’s Special Prayer is again for the Ebola virus and for everyone who is struggling to reach You. There are billions worldwide who need Your assistance in this matter. Thanks for always providing us with a personal strength when we are battling any form of sickness and disease. Thanks Father God; I Pledge to Love, Honor and Adore You Forever and Ever! *King David said, “… My soul waiteth only upon God: from him cometh my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my high tower; I shall not be greatly moved… In God are my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us… My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him…He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my high tower; I shall not be moved. With God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times, ye people; pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us” (Psalm 62:1-2, 5-8 ~ ERV). Father I Thank You, Praise You, Worship You Because You Are the Alpha And Omega! The Highest God Who Is Always Worthy To Be Praised! You Are Truth, Love And Mercy Every Day So I Will Love And Honor You Forever And Ever Until I No Longer Exist! Hallelujah! “**For All Power Belongs To God, Now And Forever. Amen” (1 Peter 5:11). Amen, Amen, Amen and Amen…

**Wait for God with Humility for All Power Belongs To God ~ http://biblehub.com/niv/1_peter/5.htm


***Special Bible Study: ~ Psalm 34 ~ Special Focus: ~ Psalm 34:4 Trust
 
Excerpt from Chapter 8: How To Get Rid of Fear
1. SEEK · Perhaps the basic method for getting rid of fear is written in the fourth verse of the 34th Psalm, where it says: “I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.” Note the emphasis on the word all.
2. TRUST · The opposite of fear is trust—so practice trust.  Put your trust in God, and in yourself, and in the realization that most of the things you fear will never come to pass.  Trust the good.
***Excerpt taken from “Help Yourself With God’s Help” ~ Booklet by Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
For rest download copy of booklet from here:  https://www.guidepostsfoundation.org/files-gpf/Help%20Yourself.pdf

My Latest Book - 
Embrace Your Spirituality… Live Free... Book on Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Negative-Addictions-ebook/dp/B006G25Z4W
Embrace Your Spirituality Live Free... Blog -
Loretta’s Quotes & Prayers @ Authors Quotes
Loretta’s Quotes & Prayers @ Cross TV
Loretta’s Quotes & Prayers @ Google

No comments:

Post a Comment