Thursday, May 10, 2018

Prayer for Today: Thursday, May 10, 2018

 Prayer for Today: 
Thursday, May 10, 2018 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Our Father Who Art in Heaven and Earth Hallowed is Thy Name, Thy Kingdom Come Thy Will Be Done Forever in Heaven and on the Earth. My Thanks for Your Mercy and Grace to the Billions of People that Made it through to Another Thursday, Yes, Thanks!  Father God Today’s Special Prayer is for Everyone Struggling to Reach You with Any Issue, and Especially for Unbelievers Who are Having Issues Believing in You as Our Creator and Father God. Since There is Billions Worldwide Who Need Your Assistance in All Matters Mentally, Physically, Spiritually, and Financially, Thanks for Always Providing All of Us with A Personal and Professional Ability to Function at The Variety of Activities, and Jobs That We All Have Daily Worldwide, You Rock! Thank! We Wait for You, because All Our Lives Worldwide Belongs to You as Your Special Creation, so Today, I Pledge to Honor, Love, and Praise You Forever and Ever as Father God, Thanks!  My Father and Lord God Please Continue to Forgive Us All for Our Transgressions and as You Also Continue to Assist Us in Our Efforts to Forgive Those Who Shall Transgress Against Us, Thanks! Specifically, Lord God Thanks for Your Daily Forgiveness because You are Merciful, and We Should Be, Thanks for Loving of Us All from Birth until Deaths of These Physical Bodies, Your Love is Awesome, and I Am Grateful!!!  As Our Father God, You Have Purpose for Our Lives, Thanks, *King David said, “Truly My Soul Finds Rest in You as Father God; because My Salvation Comes from You.” So, for the Rest of This Week I Extend to You My Gratitude for the Ongoing Grace, Love, and Truth You Have Gracefully Shared through Jesus Christ and Your Holy Spirit! Most Importantly, Your Spiritual Life Force, Power, and Energy Exist within All of Us as Your Children Worldwide and This Allows Us All to Live to This Point of Our Lord 2018 with Food, Shelter and Many Other Needs and Desire, Thanks. You are Incredible!! As Our Father God, You Have Purpose for Our Lives, Thanks, 
*King David said, “Truly My Soul Finds Rest in You as Father God; because My Salvation Comes from You.” So, for the Rest of This Week I Extend to You My Gratitude for the Ongoing Grace, Love, and Truth You Have Gracefully Shared through Jesus Christ and Your Holy Spirit! Most Importantly, Your Spiritual Life Force, Power, and Energy Exist within All of Us as Your Children Worldwide and This Allows Us All to Live to This Point of Our Lord 2018 with Food, Shelter and Many Other Needs and Desire, Thanks. You are Incredible!!! Specifically, All Power Belongs to You as Father God, Now and Forever, So for Everyone asking for a Physical, Mental, Spiritual, or Financial Healing; I Am Touching and Agreeing with Them Mentally and Prayerfully for a Healing by Our Combined Faiths, Thanks!  Specifically, All Power Belongs to You as Father God, Now and Forever, So for Everyone asking for a Physical, Mental, Spiritual, or Financial Healing; I Am Touching and Agreeing with Them Mentally and Prayerfully for a Healing by Our Combined Faiths, Thanks!  Specifically, Thanks for the Gift of Our Lord Jesus Christ Our Intercessor, and Healer and For the Gift of Holy Spirit Our Daily Spiritual Guide and Comforter; because All Our Souls as **Spiritual Sojourners find Rest and Peace within You Daily! Therefore, I Shall Thank, Honor, Praise, and Worship You Because You Are the Alpha and Omega, The Highest God Who Is Always Worthy to Be Praised, Yes; Most of All, You Are Truth, Love, and Mercy. Hallelujah!! Finally, Father God Thanks for All Things because Thine is the Kingdom, The Power, and the Glory Forever and Ever, Amen, Amen, Amen and Amen…Amen, Amen, Amen and Amen…
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
 *Wait for God – 
King David said, “My soul waits in silence for God only; From Him is my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation, My stronghold; I shall not be greatly shaken…  My soul waits in silence for God only, for my hope is from Him. He only is my rock and my salvation, My stronghold; I shall not be shaken.  On God, my salvation and my glory rest; The rock of my strength, my refuge is in God. Trust in Him at all times, O people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us.” Psalm 62:1-2, 5-8 – More Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/nasb/psalms/62.htm – Plus Read More @  http://rickwarren.org/devotional/english/wait-expectantly-for-god-to-answer 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
You Matter!!! 
Think About It!!  
You are a
 ***Spiritual Sojourner!!! – 
The Holy Bible says, 
“The Lord works righteousness 
and justice for all the oppressed.” 
Psalm 103:6 – More Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/niv/psalms/103.htm  
The Holy Bible, also says, “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.”  James 1:17  – More Commentary http://biblehub.com/james/1-17.htm   Plus For More Commentary Go To http://www.openbible.info/topics/every_good_and_perfect_gift  
Again, You Matter!!! Think About It!! – 
Father God’s Your Destiny... Yes!!!  
Our Father God is Enough... Our Father God is Destiny... 
We are All ***Spiritual Sojourners… Yes!!! 
Our Father God is Spirit!!! 
You are A Spiritual Sojourner Realize Your Worth!!! ... 
More Commentary 

No comments:

Post a Comment