Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Prayer for Today: Tuesday, September 22, 2015



Prayer for Today: Tuesday, September 22, 2015
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 My Father GOD who Art in Heaven and in Earth Residing In, Through, and Around Everyone and Everything Living, Moving and Breathing Today I Thank You for the Gift of Living to See Another Tuesday. Thank You for Blessing All Your Children Worldwide Daily with Food and Shelter. Father God You ARE Spirit! You Created Us in Your Image. Thanks for this Special Gift And For Leading Us Away From Every Negative Type of Bondage That Is Keeping Us From Acknowledging You And Loving You And Our Fellow Brothers And Sisters Worldwide. Holy Father Thanks for Your Forgiveness Today and for Your Continual Support of All Your Children Worldwide as We Move Forward With A Positive Reflection of You and Your Holy Spirit in our Personal And Professional Lives.  Thanks for Leading Us Not into Temptation and For Delivering Us from Evil and Negativity. Father Thanks for Another Day in Your World; Many of us Honor and Respect You, Your Grace and Your Power Today and Forever but This Prayer is for Those Who Do Not As Well So Thanks For Helping Us To Look To You For Small And Large Things With Faith. Father God Today My Special Prayer Is For Continual Strength, Good Health, and Success Throughout The Remainder of 2015, and Another Special Prayer for Today are Also for Love and Forgiveness because of the Ongoing Issues with Our Society not Caring for One Another. Father We All has Burdens and I Thank You for Giving Us Jesus.  *“…Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30 NLT).  Thanks For This Gift and Thanks For Giving Us Your Holy Spirit as A Comforter, To Teach Us, and Guide Us Toward Your Truth. Most Importantly, Thanks For Blessing Us With Our Needs Physically, Mentally, Financially, and Spiritually Every Single Day of Our Lives. Father Your Love and Grace Is Important to Our Physical World Although Many of Us Will Never Acknowledge You.  Thanks for Blessing All Your Children Worldwide With The Capacity To Love, and Forgive Others As They Live and Love Daily.  Father God We are all Spiritual Beings on a Physical Journey So I Thank You for Loving Us All Today and Forever and I Pray for Everyone Because Negative Spirits and Satan Exists and My Spiritual Self Choose You for a Final Destination for All of Our Souls after the *Judgment.  My Spiritual Self would Rather have All of Us Be Reunited with You in Your **New Heaven or Earth as You Will and As We Make Our Choice Because Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory Forever and Ever Regardless of What We May Teach Ourselves To Believe as Christians, Scientists, Agnostics or any other Religious Faith. So Father I Pray For Mercy, Salvation And Special Healing For All Sicknesses, Illnesses, and Diseases For Us All Physically, Mentally, and Spiritually Every Single Day of Our Lives Forever. Amen, Amen, Amen and Amen…
 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

*Jesus is a Burden Reliever -
*“…Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.” Matthew 11:28-30 NLT. Read More @   http://nlt.scripturetext.com/matthew/11.htm

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


**New Heaven or Earth

And I saw the dead, great, and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. Revelation 20:12 NIV Read More @   http://biblehub.com/niv/revelation/20.htm
 
 **Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. Revelation 21:1 NIV Read More @   http://biblehub.com/niv/revelation/21.htm
 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Embrace Your Spirituality Live Free... Blog


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Loretta’s Quotes & Prayers @ Google


 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My Latest Book - Embrace Your Spirituality… Live Free... Book on Kindle


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Embrace Your Spirituality @ Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment