Thursday, August 27, 2015

Prayer for Today: Thursday, August 27, 2015






Prayer for Today: Thursday, August 27, 2015
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My Father GOD who Art in Heaven and in Earth Residing In, Through, and Around Everyone and Everything Living, Moving and Breathing Today I Thank You for the Gift of Living to See Another Day! You are Awesome and I Love You!!! You are the Force, Effect, and the Manifestation of Pure Power and Life to Every Living Thing in All Worlds So Every Single Day of our Lives You are the One True Being of Supernatural Powers with Spiritual Attributes that are Reflective in Both the Physical and Spiritual. Lord God I Love You, and I Thank You for Making Your Presence Known Every Single Day Worldwide Through Everything that Exists in Our World, in Our Lives, and in this Life Plane in these Physical Bodies. Father as Our Holy Father as the Almighty God I Offer Thanks for Your Gift of Life to All of Us and I Especially Thank You for Jesus Christ Our Savior; Father Please Forgive Us All of Our Transgressions against You as We Forgive Those Who Will Transgress Against Us.   Father, Please Continue to Lead Us not into Temptation and to Deliver Us from Evil and Negative Spirits; and Please Supply Every Physical and Financial Need as You Will and Thanks Especially for Your Tender Mercy and Grace While Always Allowing Us All to Come to You in Each of Our Myriad Times of Need. Father Today’s Special Prayer is for Everybody Worldwide, and the *Gift of Salvation via Jesus Christ!  Father God Your Love and Grace is Extremely Important to Our Physical World so I Thank You for the Gift of the Holy Spirit.  Finally, Lord God Thanks for Helping All of Your Children Worldwide With **The Burdens They Are Carrying Whether They Are Personal Or Professional.  “…Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30 NLT).  Father  as We Your Children Bring our Burdens to You and Christ Jesus, Thanks for Blessing Us with the Ability To Leave Them There with You and Christ and to Move On With Our Lives Peacefully Knowing that You and Christ have Removed Any Negative Personal and Professional Issues as You Will, and Although Many of Us Will Never Acknowledge You and Jesus Christ, and Your Holy Spirit,  Lord God I Sincerely Thank You for Loving and Blessing Us All for Thine Lord God is the Kingdom, the Power and the Glory Forever. Amen, Amen, Amen, and Amen…
 

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
* Gift of Salvation
For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. ~ John 3:16 (NIV) ~ http://biblehub.com/john/3-16.htm 
- Question: "What is the prayer of salvation?" ~  http://www.gotquestions.org/prayer-of-salvation.html
- OK I have Prayed - I have just put my faith in Jesus…now what? -  http://www.gotquestions.org/now-what2.html

Salvation Special Focus Bible Study: John 12:44-50 ~
Then Jesus said loudly, "Whoever believes in me believes not only in me but also in the one who sent me. Whoever sees me sees the one who sent me.  I am the light that has come into the world so that everyone who believes in me will not live in the dark.  If anyone hears my words and doesn't follow them, I don't condemn them. I didn't come to condemn the world but to save the world.  Those who reject me by not accepting what I say have a judge appointed for them. The words that I have spoken will judge them on the last day. 49I have not spoken on my own. Instead, the Father who sent me told me what I should say and how I should say it.  I know that what he commands is eternal life. Whatever I say is what the Father told me to say." - http://biblehub.com/gwt/john/12.htm

It is Your Choice for Salvation and Eternal Life via Jesus Christ
“Those who love their lives will destroy them, and those who hate their lives in this world will guard them for everlasting life. Those who serve me must follow me. My servants will be with me wherever I will be. If people serve me, the Father will honor them.” John 12: 25-26 - GWT



**Jesus’ Prayer of Thanksgiving 
and Burden Relief  

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My Latest Book - Embrace Your Spirituality… Live Free... Book on Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Negative-Addictions-ebook/dp/B006G25Z4W

Embrace Your Spirituality Live Free... Blog -
Loretta’s Quotes & Prayers @ Google

No comments:

Post a Comment