Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Prayer for Today: Wednesday, February 25, 2015






Prayer for Today: Wednesday, February 25, 2015
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Our Father Who Art in Heaven and Earth Hallowed is Thy Name, Thy Kingdom Come Thy Will Be Done Forever in Heaven and on the Earth My Thanks for Your Mercy and Grace to the Billions of People that made it to Midweek and the last Wednesday in February 2015, YES! Thanks Father God and as this Week Continues I also Want to Extend to You My Gratitude for the Ongoing Mercy, Your Love, and Your Truth!!!  You have Gracefully Shared of Your Spiritual Life Force and Energy with All Your Children Worldwide Which Allows Us All to Live. Father Thanks for Providing All of Our Needs Through this Point in this Year and for our Daily Bread and Shelter; Father God Please Forgive Us All for Our Transgressions and Please Assist Us In Our Efforts To Forgive Those Who Transgress Against Us and Father in the Negativity that Exists in Many Areas Today, Please Lead Us Not into Temptation and Please Deliver Us from Evil that is Designed to Inflame Us in to Acting With Hatred and Malice Against Others.  Father God Today’s Special Prayer is for Everyone Who Is Struggling to Reach and Believe in You Because There Is Billions Worldwide Who Need Your Assistance in All Matters in a Physical and Mental Manner.  Again I Ask that You Please Subdue Hatred and Malice in All Peoples Worldwide as We All Strive to Live Freely in Your World, Thanks Father God!!! Lord God Thanks for Always Providing Us With A Personal And Professional Ability To Function At The Variety of Jobs That We Have and Thanks Father God for Healing of Sickness and Disease and in Our Finances.  Today I Pledge to Love, Honor and Adore You Forever and Ever just like *King David who said, “Truly My Soul Finds Rest In God; My Salvation Comes From Him. Truly He Is My Rock And My Salvation; He Is My Fortress, I Will Never Be Shaken Yes, My Soul, Find Rest in God; My Hope Comes From Him.  Truly He Is My Rock And My Salvation; He Is My Fortress, I Will Not Be Shaken.  My Salvation And My Honor Depend On God; He Is My Mighty Rock, My Refuge.  Trust In Him At All Times, You People; Pour Out Your Hearts To Him, For God Is Our Refuge” (Psalm 62:1-2, 5-8 ~ NIV).  Father I Thank You, Praise You, Worship You Because You Are the Alpha And Omega! The Highest God Who Is Always Worthy To Be Praised!  Thanks for Jesus Christ as Your Truth, Thanks for Love And Mercy and the Holy Spirit as Our Comforter Every Day; I Will Love And Honor You Forever And Ever Until I No Longer Exist!  Thanks For All Positive Things Because Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory Forever, Hallelujah! Praise Be to God “**For All Power Belongs To God, Now And Forever...” (1 Peter 5:11- NIV). Amen, Amen, Amen and Amen…



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
* Wait for God ~ Psalm 62 ~ http://biblehub.com/niv/psalms/62.htm 
** All Power Belongs to God - So Wait for God with Humility for ~ 1 Peter 5:11- NIV http://biblehub.com/niv/1_peter/5.htm
**God is Sovereign and We were made in Their Image: All Power Belongs to God
 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.” So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. Genesis1: 26-27 NIV ~ http://biblehub.com/niv/genesis/1.htm
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 My Latest Book - 
Embrace Your Spirituality… Live Free... Book on Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Negative-Addictions-ebook/dp/B006G25Z4W
Embrace Your Spirituality Live Free... Book Blog
And My Latest Embrace Your Spirituality Live Free Post -

No comments:

Post a Comment