Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Prayer for Today: Tuesday, January 20, 2015




Prayer for Today: Tuesday, January 20, 2015
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Our Father Who Art in Heaven and Earth Who is the Greatest Force and Energy in All Worlds and Universes I Thank You for Another Day in 2015!!!! Father May You Bless This Day Personally and Professionally for All Your Children Worldwide, Amen, You are Awesome!!!  Father Thanks for providing our daily bread and shelter, our needs and many of our desires as well; Please Forgive Us All Today for our transgressions and please assist us in our efforts to forgive those who transgress against us. Father Thanks for Your Forgiveness because You are Merciful and so Should We Be. Thanks for Leading Us Not into Temptation and Negative Behavior designed to keep us from You, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.  Father God Today’s Special Prayer is again for the Ebola virus and All other Viruses and for Everyone Who is Struggling to Reach You. There are billions worldwide who need Your assistance in all matters of sickness and disease so Thanks for always providing us with a personal strength when we are battling any form of illness whether it is mental or physical. Thanks Father God; I Pledge to Love, Honor and Adore You Forever and Ever for Your Mercy and Love! *King David said, “… My soul waiteth only upon God: from him cometh my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my high tower; I shall not be greatly moved… In God are my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us… My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him…He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my high tower; I shall not be moved. With God are my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times, ye people; pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us” (Psalm 62:1-2, 5-8 ~ ERV). Father I Thank You, Praise You, Worship You Because You Are the Alpha And Omega! The Highest God Who Is Always Worthy To Be Praised! You Are Truth, Love And Mercy Every Day So I Will Love And Honor You Forever And Ever Until I No Longer Exist! Hallelujah! “**For All Power Belongs To God, Now And Forever. Amen” (1 Peter 5:11). Father God Thanks Again, Again, and Again for Loving and Blessing Us All; You is Awesome and Thine is the Kingdom, the Power and the Glory For Ever and Ever!  Amen, Amen, Amen and Amen…


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
**Wait for God with Humility for All Power Belongs To God ~ http://biblehub.com/niv/1_peter/5.htm
***Special Bible Study: ~ Psalm 34 ~ Special Focus: ~ Psalm 34:4 Trust
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My Latest Book - 
Embrace Your Spirituality… Live Free... Book on Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Negative-Addictions-ebook/dp/B006G25Z4W
Embrace Your Spirituality Live Free... Book Blog -

No comments:

Post a Comment