Friday, November 7, 2014

Prayer for Today: Friday, November 07, 2014





Prayer for Today: Friday, November 07, 2014
~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Our Father who Art in Heaven and on Earth I Love You and Thank You for the end of another work week for my Family, Friends, Associates and Everyone that Exists in Your World Today.  I Thank You Father for Blessing Every One of Us Daily with Food and Shelter and for Leading Us All from Negative Temptation and Continual Delivery from Evil and Negative Behavior that Will Keep Us from You and Your *New Earth and Kingdom to Come after the Judgment.  Father Please Forgive Us for our transgressions and Thanks for Always Having Mercy for us as we forgive those who transgressed against us. Father God at Times We May All Feel the Rod of Pain that Comes From Being Disobedient but I Thank You for Helping Us Through It.  The Best Love is Always Your Love and You Believe in Correcting Your Children’s Negative Behavior. Thanks for Caring Enough to Correct Everyone Who Accepts the Corrections.   Thanks for Loving Us and Blessing us Even When We Are Disobedient and Even though Many of Us Will Never Fully Acknowledge that You Exist I Thank You for Keeping us from totally destroying Your World and each other.   
Father Today’s Special Prayer is for a Very Special Thanks for All of the Prayers that I and All of Your Children Worldwide has Rendered to You in the Year of Lord 2014 for Health and Healing Mentally and Physically.  May Your Holy Will Be Done in All Things and May All of Our Work and Personal and Professional Lives Become and Remain an Exceptional Reflection of You Because We All Create Through the Abilities that You Bless Us with Daily. Thanks Father God I Love You, You are Awesome!  Thanks for this Blessing Us!  I Will Sincerely Look to You for All Things and Praise You for Your Love, Prayers and Support for Thine is the Kingdom, the Power and the Glory Forever.  Amen, Amen, Amen and Amen!


Loretta’s Disclaimer for Prayer Requests for Family and Friends in 2014 and Beyond...

I BELIEVE THAT “LOVE AND PRAYER IS UNIVERSAL”, therefore whether you are a Christian or Believer of Another Religious or Non-religious Faith and I Personally Count You and Your Family, Friends and Associates as a part of My Family I WILL PRAY FOR YOU! We Were All Created By One Supreme God Therefore I Will Offer Continual Prayer AND Intercession to GOD, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit for You!  I AM JUST SAYING Please Do Not Be Offended Because I Am Not Offended When You Pray For Me Out Of Your Love and Support of Me and Mine Because I Have the Actually as A Strong Believer of the One True GOD Possess the Audacity to Believe That Any Prayer that Concerns Me Automatically Goes to the One Supreme God! I Can Believe This and Profess This By Faith Because I Claim GOD as My Father, Lord and Savior Via Jesus Christ So By All Means Pray On… I Will Accept the Prayers as A Blessing Not A Curse Because As A **Joint Heir With Christ I Have Favor and No Weapon Formed Against Me and Mine Will Prosper! Amen!  Now You May be Asking Why Would I Pray For Everyone Worldwide and My Answer is Simple; If It Were Possible I Wish that Everyone Worldwide Would Receive God’s Blessing of Eternal Life With Him on the ***New Earth that is Projected for True Believers By Faith after the Judgment. Yes! It is That Simple!  I Pray Daily for Everyone Because I Believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and I Am Requesting All Prayers in those Names! Our Father and Lord God Gave Us Jesus as a Way Out of a Future with Death and Satan in the ****Lake of Fire so Thanks for Jesus Christ and the Gift of Your Holy Spirit.  

*A New Heaven and a New Earth - Revelation 21 ~ NIV
**Joint Heir With Christ
And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, so that we may be also glorified together.  Romans 8:17 -NIV ~ King James 2000 Bible
**No Weapon Formed Against Me and Mine Will Prosper!
 “No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; And every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their vindication is from Me," declares the LORD. Isaiah 54:17 - NASB ~ http://biblehub.com/isaiah/54-17.htm
***The Lake of Fire is the Second Death.
The lake of fire is the second death. Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire. Revelation 20:11- NIV ~ For whole story of The Judgment of the Dead go here: http://biblehub.com/niv/revelation/20.htm

My Latest Book ~
http://www.amazon.com/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Negative-Addictions-ebook/dp/B006G25Z4W
Blog for My Latest Book – Never Give Up - You are a Child of God…
http://ibeatmybadhabitandaddiction.blogspot.com/2014/10/never-give-up-god-is-spirit-and-you-are.html

No comments:

Post a Comment